If you love sunshine and white sandy beaches, you’ll love this city. With nearly perfect weather year-round, any time is the perfect time to find apartments for rent in West Palm Beach.
If you think West Palm Beach is all about tourism, you’re about right. With its palm-lined streets and scenic waterfront views it’s a slice of paradise. Stroll through the shopping districts and historic neighborhoods on your way to finding an apartment for rent in West Palm Beach. On your way, pick up a bite to eat and possibly a fruity beverage to complete the picture.
People in West Palm Beach love taking advantage of their great weather by throwing numerous outdoor festivals throughout the year. It’s easy to find a West Palm Beach apartment for rent near one of the many sites. So, grab the sun block and grab a local newspaper. It’s time to start planning your social calendar.
- Shopping for fresh produce and more at the dog-friendly, open-air Green Market.
- Watching the sun set over the ocean while strolling along 47 miles of gorgeous coastline.
- Strolling through the pedestrian-friendly downtown and the postcard-perfect waterfront.
- West Palm Beach offers a vibrant art scene with art shows, Norton Museum of Art, and the Fine Arts District.
- Great West Palm Beach neighborhoods include beautiful historic districts, such as Flamingo Park and Old Northwood.
- College students have many nearby schools to choose from, including the historic Palm Beach State College.